So, before jumping in the solution section, make sure you check the following tips. To restore the backup, you https://wacontre.com/revive-your-samsung-tablet-with-a-soft-reset-step/ can click “Backup History” to restore the backup. No matter whether your iPhone is in a normal state or not, AnyFix can update or restore your iPhone. The first step is to put your device into DFU mode, and you can watch this video for detailed steps. Once files are selected, you will see Update button, click this button to continue.
- No/invalid Firmware data found for instance in the update file.
- Firmware corrupt or compatibility issues often arise because the computer was not able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone.
- And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default.
After your selection, click “Next” to download the firmware. Next, connect iPhone in black screen to PC via a USB cable. Once detected, please choose “Free Quick Fix” to repair your iPhone black screen for free. If you cannot select such a mode, move on to the next. The following workarounds are able to tackle the iPhone black screen of death caused by software problems. Now, you may want to dive into the following methods to get an idea.
File has an incompatible version number. The hardware revision specific EEPROM defaults data is corrupt. The vff file contains more EEPROM data than supported.
- Sometimes an iPhone or iPad gets into a loop, where it reboots over and over.
- After that, you can solve your firmware corruption error by restoring your iPhone from iTunes again.
- You can follow the instructions in this page to try to repair.
- You can do this with iTunes, but you will loose your device’s data.
You can contact Apple support free assistance on any iOS issue. Although, there is no clear iOS software repair service offered by Apple.